Time & Location
29 Nov 2022, 09:00 CET – 02 Dec 2022, 17:00 CET
In this full Kanban Management Professional training course, you will complete the KMP 1 and the KMP 2 class in one continuous course. In the KMP 1 part of the course, the following topics are covered:
- What is Kanban, the background, the principles and the practices
- How to visualise work, identifying dysfunctions and issues
- Balancing demand v capacity
- Working with shifting priorities
- Dealing with interruptions and multitasking
- Design and build real Kanban systems as requested by the participants
- Using metrics and charts to improve process and delivery
- Identifying Classes of Services and defining Service Level Agreements
- Starting with Kanban using a system thinking approach: S.T.A.T.I.K.
- Experience a Full Kanban simulation
In the second part of the course, the KMP 2 class, the topics covered include:
- Basics of evolutionary change and why it is the preferred, humane approach
- Kanban cadences, essential feedback loops to grow, evolve and improve Kanban systems
- Learn techniques to provide effective forecasting and expectation management
- Effective techniques to manage priority decisions
- How to use Kanban systems effectively at different levels of the organisation
- Developing a service orientation mindset
- Learn the fundamental Kanban metrics to utilise them to make informed decisions
- Learn tools for balancing demand and capacity, including managing variability, improving flow, and shaping demand
This class is delivered using techniques from Accelerated Learning and Training for the Back of the Room, which maximises the retention of the participants. This training is not a lecture format, where a teacher talks and participants listen. It is a fully immersive and interactive learning experience.
Who should attend
This course is designed for any professional who is responsible for product/project delivery or part of a delivery or service team. Kanban works across all levels of an organisation, from senior members of staff to members of delivery teams and is appropriate for anyone wishing to improve their working environment and delivery capability. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Project and Program Manager
- Team leads, Managers
- Development leads
- Business Analysts, Scrum Product Owners, Scrum Masters
- Team Members
There are no prerequisites for attendance in this class.
Certificate Issued: The full Kanban Management Professional (KMP) is issued from the Kanban University on completion of this training.
- Ticket type
Save €400 with this packagePrice€1,790.00
+€340.10 Ust (VAT)Tax: +€340.10 Ust (VAT)Sale ended
- Ticket type
Save €400 with this packagePrice€2,190.00
+€416.10 Ust (VAT)Tax: +€416.10 Ust (VAT)Sale ended
- Ticket type
3 Ticket Special
Bring two colleagues and get a €1000 discountPrice€5,570.00
+€1,058.30 Ust (VAT)Tax: +€1,058.30 Ust (VAT)Sale ended
Would you like to pay by invoice?
Simply complete the registration process above, and on the Payment section, select Offline Payment...