Time & Location
25 Sept, 09:00 CEST – 27 Sept, 13:00 CEST
Online with Zoom/Miro
Thanks for clicking through!
This is where you can register and see how much it costs.
If you're still unsure, check out what other people say.
"I attended the Kanban Management Professional Training from Agile Mountain. I highly recommend the training to anyone who wants to change their organisation for the best. Concepts were well explained, and training was well executed. It was a privilege to learn from one of the top practitioners around, Russell Hill. Amazing course definitely recommended to all!" - Yasmin Kochmann, Project Manager Digital Customer Experience, Capgemini.
"I recently attended the KMP I course run in Copenhagen. The training was fantastic, well-delivered, interactive and very relevant. I highly recommend this training to anyone." - Simon Phillips, Scrum Master, Unwire.
Still not convinced? Maybe find two colleagues and get a great discount with the "3 Ticket Special". Or perhaps the "KMP 1 and 2 Package" is more your thing.
Or if the dates don't suit you. No worries, we have others. Take a look here.
And if you want to read about the course again, here is the info...
Kanban System Design (KMP 1)
Are you tired of endless delays, sneaky unplanned activities, and grumpy customers and stakeholders giving you grief?
Sounds like you need to be a Kanban Boss! Lucky for you, we're hosting the most fantastic, engaging, and fun-filled Kanban training. Get ready to dive into the world of Kanban, where you will learn so much more than putting sticky notes on a wall. And yes, we've got games and simulations! Prepare to learn, engage and liven up your work life.
You'll discover how to unblock workflow, stop playing bottleneck whack-a-mole, and make your system flow smoother than melted chocolate. Plus, you'll learn how Kanban is the ultimate tool for managing organisational change and designing Kanban systems.
What you'll learn (in a nutshell):
- Kanban, from its humble beginnings to principles and practices
- Visualizing work and spotting pesky dysfunctions
- The art of balancing demand versus capacity
- Handling shifting priorities like a master juggler
- Juggling interruptions and multitasking
- Designing and building real-life Kanban systems, for your working context!
- Using metrics and charts to level up your process and delivery
- Identifying Classes of Services and defining Service Level Expectations
- Starting with Kanban using the S.T.A.T.I.K. system thinking approach
- Full Kanban simulation to flex your newfound skills
Who should join the Kanban party?
Teams, leaders, managers, engineers, project and portfolio managers, CIOs, COOs, and anyone who wants to design or create Kanban systems.
What you'll get:
- A digital copy of "Kanban" by David J. Anderson OR 20% off "Kanban from the Inside" by Mike Burrows
- A shiny digital certificate to show off your newfound Kanban skills
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a spot in the LKU Alumni Directory
- Free trial to 5 different Kanban software tools (oh, yeah!)
- Eligibility to join the KMP II class, where you can become a Certified Kanban Management Professional
Once you complete this Kanban adventure, you'll be awarded the Kanban Management Professional 1 (KMP 1) certificate from the prestigious Kanban University.
But wait, there's more! This is just Part 1 of a 2-part certificate program. Complete both parts, and you'll achieve full KMP certification!
Oh, and did we mention our training uses Accelerated Learning techniques and Training from the Back of the Room to ensure you remember all the important Kanban stuff? Forget about snooze-worthy lectures – this training is a fully immersive, interactive learning extravaganza!
Now, for the not-so-fun part: Cancellation Policy
- More than 7 days before class: 100% refund
- 7 days or less: Sorry, no refund
- If we need to cancel or postpone the event, we'll let you know at least 7 days in advance, and you'll get a full refund or rescheduling options.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to become a Kanban-iser and transform your work life!
Bring two colleagues and save €1000. Be quick. Only one 3 Ticket Special is available per course.
Would you like to pay by invoice?
Simply complete the registration process above, and on the Payment section, select Offline Payment...