Thu, 09 Feb|
Kanban System Improvement (KMP 2)
Take your Kanban systems further by co-ordinating across multiple teams and departments. Give your initial Kanban implementation a boost!!
Time & Location
09 Feb, 09:00 CET – 10 Feb, 17:00 CET
Copenhagen, in-person, Pilestræde 61, 1112 København, Denmark
This course concentrates on the complex demands of a multi-teamed organisation and explores how to maintain momentum beyond initial improvements realised from a successful Kanban implementation.
You will learn how to extend your previous knowledge established during the Kanban System Design (KMP 1) course. You will explore the roll-out and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organisation and how to manage and evolve it effectively over time. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and regular cadences for meetings and feedback. The class also covers metrics and effective policies.
This is training for advanced practitioners who are currently using a Kanban system and wish to develop further.
The key topics covered in this course include:
- Basics of evolutionary change and why it is the preferred, humane approach
- Kanban cadences, important feedback loops to grow, evolve and improve Kanban systems
- Learn techniques to provide effective forecasting and expectation management
- Effective techniques to manage priority decisions
- How to use Kanban systems effectively at different levels of the organisation
- Developing a service orientation mindset
- Learn the fundamental Kanban metrics to utilise them to make informed decisions
- Learn tools for balancing demand and capacity, including managing variability, improving flow, and shaping demand.
This class is delivered using techniques from Accelerated Learning and Training for the Back of the Room, which maximises the retention of the participants. This training is not a lecture format, where a teacher talks and participants listen. It is a fully immersive and interactive 2-day learning experience.
Who Should Attend
This is the second part of a 2-part credential certificate program for a Kanban Management Professional (KMP). The attendee must have completed the Kanban Management Professional I (KMP 1) course to get experience with introducing, designing and using Kanban Systems.
Certificate Issued: Kanban University certificate of completion of KMP II AND Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate (only if the KMP 1 course has already been completed).
Would you like to pay by invoice?
Simply complete the registration process above, and on the Payment section, select Offline Payment...