Time & Location
01 Jun 2023, 13:00 CEST – 02 Jun 2023, 17:00 CEST
Online with Zoom/Miro
Get Started with Kanban! The Team Kanban Practitioner course is the first step for organising the work by teams and leaders. By understanding the core concepts of the Kanban Method and educating individual contributors to be “good Kanban citizens”, you will improve visibility, communication, and collaboration within your team.
Content and Learning Objectives
Learn how the Kanban Method teaches organisations how to understand, visualise, and measure systems of work to continually improve and consistently deliver effective results.
The key topics covered in this course include:
- The basics, the motivation, and the benefits of the Kanban Method
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
- Learn how to run Kanban meetings to focus on the work and encourage self-organisation
- Learn how to proceed with Kanban and apply the first practices in your context
- Understand “Pull” systems and how they help reduce overburdening.
- Learn how to track System Lead Time to build and utilise Lead Time distributions.
This class is delivered using techniques from Accelerated Learning and Training for the Back of the Room which maximises the retention of the participants. This training is not a lecture format, where a teacher talks and participants listen, it is a fully immersive and interactive learning experience.
- In-person: 1-day workshop
- Online: 2 x half-day workshop, using Miro and Zoom
- Class size: max 20 people
- Language: English
- Public or Private training: both
Who should attend
If you are a member of a team or a leader who wants to understand the critical concepts in Kanban, the Team Kanban Practitioner course is a great place to get started!
However, more experienced practitioners will be more comfortable jumping straight into the Kanban System Design (KMP 1) course, especially if you are directly involved in designing and managing a Kanban system. You may still want to take this Team Kanban Practitioner course first if you are very new to Kanban and its concepts.
Typical attendees include:
- Project and Program Managers
- Team leads, Managers
- Development leads
- Business Analysts, Scrum Product Owners, Scrum Masters
- Team Members
The Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential from the Kanban University will be issued to all participants.
Public TKP training...
Early Bird€549.00Tax: +€104.31 Ust (VAT)Sale ended
Standard€649.00Tax: +€123.31 Ust (VAT)Sold Out
Would you like to pay by invoice?
Simply complete the registration process above, and on the Payment section, select Offline Payment...